Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"I'm yours Lord....

"I'm yours Lord...try me now and see....see if I can be completely yours..."

"It's me... it's me... it's me oh Lord... standing in the need of prayer...it's me it's me it's me oh Lord standing in the need of prayer...not my Father not my Mother but it's me oh Lord.."

"Do Lord, oh do Lord, oh do you remember me? Do Lord oh Do Lord oh do you remember me....do Lord or do Lord oh do you remember me, way beyond the blue..."

Those of you who grew up in church like I did will remember these simple songs. I have awakened some of these past mornings with these songs playing over in my head. I have not sung them in at least 35 years. I am amazed how the Lord has quickened my memory with these old church chorus's. I am learning how music can be such a comfort and strong witness in my spirit of God's peace and comfort during these past few months. I think I always knew that, but wow, amazing....

I had another acupuncture visit and a massage this week. I am eating a perfect diet, staying active and following all the recommendations I have been given. The side effects of the treatment have settled down and I feel much BETTER...thanks so much for praying for me....!!

My devotions today spoke of God's chariots...."once our eyes are opened by God, we will see all the events of our lives, great or small, joyful or sad, as a chariot for our souls. The difference is the choice we make of how we view them. We can lie down and let them roll over and crush us, or we can climb into them and they become a chariot of God to triumphantly take us onward and upward." (Hannah Whitall Smith)...I am in the chariot!!

I heard of another extended family member diagnosed with kidney cancer today. It is time to pray for Him and that family. I am resting in the healing that has already been done in my life. Blessings.....

1 comment: