Thursday, April 21, 2011

ABOUT FACE.....

Has a phone call ever changed your life forever? Do you think you have it all planned out? Not only for yourself but for your children? Let me tell you something....the only One who has it all planned out for you is Jesus....learning to depend on His faithfulness is the toughest lesson we will ever learn and continue to learn our whole life.

My phone call was Thursday evening, January 27th...a life changer. I am in the process of learning that lesson again and giving ALL my plans for everything and everybody back to Him.

I am feeling amazingly well. Sometimes I forget I am on this treatment and what is going on inside my body.  Then a day comes that reminds me with low energy....etc....those are the days my victory is challenged.  The most difficult thing for me to adjust to so far has been the lack of energy and fatigue that sometimes just overwhelms me. I have those 2 voices; God and the devil, on each shoulder arguing about Gods promises...I pray, rest, read the Word, listen to some worship music, call a friend and God ALWAYS lifts me up...I know that part of that is all the prayers my friends and family are lifting up in my behalf. I am so thankful for all of the support, cards, gifts and prayer that has been showered  on me. 
I have a doctor appointment next week and am excited to hear how well I know I am doing.

Every day is a gift, it all belongs to God, everything we are working towards, everyone we are praying for and all the things we think we cannot live without...it is all God's...and I am thanking Him everyday for His healing. 















































































I am asking God to show me all the confirmations of His will that happen every day in my life. I am attending a Bible study on Tuesday morning titled "Life's Interruptions". Could that be more perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Patti, you have touched people as far away as me. the multiple, but brief times, with you, always sends me on my way, with a smile in my hart. It is apparent you touch people through your good spirit. I know you will be rewarded for all the good that you do! I am Happy to know your recovery is doing well! You have my thoughts and prayers always Mary

    ReplyDelete