Friday, April 29, 2011

AMAZING....

This week was my first scan and Dr. appointment since starting my treatment. I had "scanexiety" a new term I heard from a fellow patient. Every day I pray, take the pill, eat all the right foods, exercise, doing all the "right" things, claiming healing constantly. I tell you what, there is nothing like proof on the screen of what God is doing.

All my family was able to attend the appointment. It was like an army assembled to take on whatever was to be. My Dr. is a reserved, petite lady that walked into a room of 4 men all surrounding me, Arn's Army, as if challenging her to give us good news or what!!! The strength I draw form them is unexplainable.  She asked how I was doing with side effects, ect....looked me over and said "lets look at your scan together." She put them up side by side, the one taken Monday and the one taken on January 28th.....AMAZING.....the size of the mass is at least %50 smaller and looks all shrivelled up!!!!! God is healing me and I  now have proof!!!!  We are all soooooo excited to be half way up that hill we were rolling down about 60 days ago.

I am taking the treatment for 60 more days. I am claiming complete healing..."cancer free" as the term goes. Please keep me in your prayers. God is teaching me and my family and friends so much. I have told the Lord I will shout it from the rooftops and give HIM all the glory when this journey is complete.

Easter Sunday in my sun room wrapped in a beautiful handmade quilt from a wonderful Christian friend...

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you and the way you have chosen to walk through this. Positive, alive and full of faith. What an example you have set for our family and all of our friends. I love, love, love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rejoicing with you Patty and family ! Love the photo. What a beautiful image of being wrapped in God's love.

    ReplyDelete