Thursday, May 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today my trusted companion for the first stage of this journey went back to his life. I have been blessed to have my whole family with me these past 3 months. Dustin, my oldest,
arrived a few days after the diagnosis from Costa Rica and said, "I am staying until Mom is better" and you know what? After this last Dr appointment we saw how much better I am and how God is healing me.

This Saturday is his birthday and I have never been so thankful for him than these past 3 months. Children are a gift from God. They enrich our lives and give us a purpose and bless us more then they know.

I have had so many people praying for me including a darling 1st grade class at Rockford Christian Life School in Rockford Ill. My sister Shari Wood is their teacher and they have been praying for me faithfully this whole journey...

THANK YOU...THANK YOU....THANK YOU.....I love you all....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment