Friday, May 6, 2011

A New Normal

Asparagus, flax seed, fish oil, vitamin D, calcium, PROTEIN, magnesium, garlic, ginger, GREEN TEA, green vegetables, fruit, acupuncture, exercise, rest, and on it goes. I have a check list every day in the journey to complete health. I am not working for the first time in 30 years! Some days I embrace it, others I am frustrated. I want to plan when I will be completely better. July? August? this fall? the holidays? it just swirls around in my mind. I am a "planner" a "goal setter". It is so difficult for me to just "TRUST". I had to go back and read my own post on "God's Timing."

"Faith is not conjuring up, through an act of your will, a sense of certainty that something is going to happen. No, it is recognizing God's promise as an actual fact, believing it is true, rejoicing in the knowledge of that truth, and then simply resting because God said it." God gave me that just when I was complaining about my PLAN...to the Lord. Again perfect timing on His part. I am learning that God doesn't mind the complaints he just wants our true heart. Just like a best friend..."He listens...."

One of my best friends has just been diagnosed this week with  breast cancer. She is just a few steps behind me in this journey. I want all of you to pray for her as well. Again, it is time to claim healing and pray for others...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment