Wednesday, March 16, 2011

PROMISES


We had a very encouraging Dr appointment Tuesday. She checked me all over...no pain in my back...lungs very strong....no problems except the expected side effects of the medication which are very mild compared to regular chemo. I said...”Its probably already gone and I am taking this stuff for nothing?”  She responded....”Lets just continue with our 60 days and then we will take a look.” She told me to just live my life, exercise, travel, enjoy!! She seemed very encouraged and when she shook my hand to leave the room I gave her a big hug!!! I think she was taken back at the presence of Gods PEACE in that room...I pray I can also be a witness of Gods healing and love to my Doctor!
I have had mornings when I awake and feel as if I am in a dream. Could this really be happening? Why? What could I have done different? I turn on my music and start to read some of the promises God has given me. EVERY time God lifts me right up and assures me He has a miracle in store for me. I want to share these with you..
February 17, 2011
“I’m a born-again child of the Almighty God. His supernatural favor surround me like a shield this very moment. It is more than enough to deliver me out of this trouble. My faith is in God’s Word and I’m coming out of this triumphantly by the grace of God”
March 4, 2011
“Your situation is filled with uncertainty and is very serious, but is perfectly right. The reason behind it will more than justify Him who brought you here, for it is a platform for which God will display His almighty power. He will not only deliver you but in doing so will impart a lesson that you will never forget, and in the days to come, you will return to the truth of it through singing. You will be unable to ever thank God enough for what He has done.”
March 6, 2011
“If you are a believer, healing already belongs to you. Isaiah 53 clearly says Jesus bore our griefs, sickness, weakness and pain, and carried our sorrows, and that by His stripes we are healed and made whole.”
Lets all claim these every day no matter what anyone is going through GOD IS FAITHFUL and will not ever let us down.
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment