Thursday, March 10, 2011

PRAYER


After the news of the broke of the journey set before us. Friends and family started sending so many wonderful scriptures, cards, and prayers I was absolutly overwhelmed. One of my cousins was visiting the Holy Land when she found out. Actually  she and her husband were standing at the pool of Bathesda where the crippled man had waited 38 years for the Angel to trouble the water so he could be the first in....It never happened...one day Jesus came and vanished his sickness and TROUBLE away.  They sang “You are my Healer” with me on their hearts!! Later in the week they put my name along with millions on the prayer wall in Jerusalem!!! 
Another cousin grew up in Calcutta India. Calcutta Mercy Ministries is their mission there. They have a hospital, nursing school, blind school, they feed 25,000 children a day, and the list goes on. We had the privilege of visiting there last year. It was a life changing trip!!I  I am on their daily prayer list.
Another wonderful relative is Pastor in Brooklyn New York. His wife writes music and directs “Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir.” I am on the prayer band there and have the whole church praying for me.
My sister and brotherinlaw are on staff at Rockford First outside of Chicago, they are all praying. Another sister in Philidelphia has her church and friends praying. I had a wonderful woman of God from Florida who has a healing ministry actually call me on the phone, and in a conference call with my parents, sister, Rocky, Dustin and I she claimed God’s healing for me. Imagine over the phone lines across the United States....now...how can you doubt God’s power. I have another friend who stopped to pray for me in a historic church in Buenes Aries.  Another friend praying for me on her cruise ship, another in Mexico...and on it goes!!!!
“I tell you, you can pray for anything and if you believe that you’ve recieved it, it will be yours” Mark 11 - 24.......GOD ANSWERS PRAYER........Add me to your list and lets watch God perform a MIRACLE!!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you in Bellevue WA! You have an amazing support system. It speaks volumes for the awesome person you are.

    ReplyDelete