Monday, June 27, 2011

Fact or Truth

Today has been a tough day. Tomorrow I go in for my scan and check up after my second 60 days of oral chemo. The last check was on April 27th and showed a better than 50% shrinkage on the lung mass. I guess I have "scananxiety" a phrase I read about in the treatment booklet they gave me.

I read in one of my devotion books..."Truth goes beyond fact!" The fact may be that you have a very serious illness, or have recently been diagnosed with the "C" word...(cancer) that may need to be monitored for the rest of your life!"
But, what does the truth have to say about that! Truth is absolute, truth does not yield, truth does not change, thus the facts are subject to truth! Gods Word says you are healed,"With His stripes we are healed" Is. 53 - 5..."I am living in divine health the healing power of God is working in me. I shall live and not die to proclaim the glory of God." Ps. 118 - 7.  THATS THE TRUTH!!!

It is easier to just accept facts. SPEAKING God's Word every day proclaims the truth of it and brings His promises to pass. Now we have a choice we can accept the facts or we can change the facts with Gods Truth and trust Him every day.

I have gone back and read earlier blogs just to encourage myself of Gods continued hand on my life and the miracles He has already performed. Stand with me in TRUTH this week as I walk through the next chapter of my journey.

Today I met with a wonderful friend I have not seen since the treatments started. Just telling her of Gods continued miracles encouraged me so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment