Wednesday, June 29, 2011

DEFLATED BALLOON

My doctor is a petite little thing with a tight bun and small wire rim glasses, very conservative, smart and professional. When she came in the room with such a big smile my heart skipped a beat. My results were great!!  She put both screens up side by side. April 27th and June 28th. The mass was still visible, but it has lost some air, shrinking down more and more....she described it as a "deflated balloon!!" There is no sign of cancer anywhere else in my body!!!

                                               "PRAISE JESUS"

I took a long walk this morning with my dog, "tug" listening to my praise and worship music. Praying, crying and believing for my appointment today. The song came on..."Say the name of Jesus"...when you can't find the words to say...just say His name...calm your fears, dry your tears, and wash away the pain.......I just said His name over and over. Then came "He is my Peace" and I tell you what His peace washed over me like never before. They check your vitals when you arrive...my blood pressure was perfect, weight unchanged, just plain healthy...God is Good!!!!

The doctor said you are so healthy and doing so well I will see you in three months. I have the pill to take during that time, but, I tell you what, "God is using that thing as my cancer bullet, that is fine with me!!" She also said..." I normally see "sick people!" Have a great summer!!!!

I was asked if I would allow them to interview me for my feedback about the Lung Cancer Center at Providence....Of course...I would love another platform to share God's love and faithfulness and of course talk about how much I have appreciated all the care I have received. THANK you for praying God is Faithful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment