Wednesday, August 10, 2011

VICTORY

"Claim Victory" that is what I am doing every day. It is August 10th and I am in the middle of my 3 months until I see the Dr for another scan and evaluation in September. I take my "pill" every morning and claim that day for God's glory. I have had amazing opportunities to share my story and God's grace and healing almost every day.

It is not a easy thing to keep focused on healing every day. The Lord said to Joshua,"Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Be strong and courageous." Josh 10:25.
The Lord is with you, "mighty men of valour" and you are mighty because you are with the Mightiest" so claim VICTORY...whenever your heart and and flesh fail you.."claim victory"...Remember you were in Him when He won it...so claim victory! (Streams in the Desert).  AMEN...that is my new "word" Victory....

I have been having a great summer. Rocky and I are building a home in Caldera Springs, Sunriver, Oregon. It has been such a blessing to have a wonderful project to work on and look forward to.  Gods timing is perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment